Loving life in the Six
Although I grew up in Scarborough, I have been living in the city for over a decade and love exploring every nook and cranny Toronto has to offer. A self proclaimed foodie, art and design lover, fashion junkie and cynophile (much to my husbands dismay, I MUST stop and pet every dog that crosses my path), come with me on a journey through Toronto as I discover the best the city has to offer. From coffee shops to graffiti and bakeries to sneaker shops, I hope to discover all of the usual and unusual hot spots in the Six.
TOP SIX THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
- I live with my husband and dog in the St.Lawrence Market neighbourhood.
- I have the cutest boxer of life, named Ruthless. You’ll see her cute little face throughout my blog.
- My wardrobe is 80% black, white or stripes and I wear black tights on average 5 days a week (even in the dead of summer).
- Love, love, love reggae! Culture. Dancehall. Lovers Rock. All. Of. It.
- By day I work as an Account Director at a advertising firm which specializes in marketing new home and condo developments.
- My fifteen seconds of fame is documented in this National Post article
Welcome to my blog and happy reading!
P.S. I had to look this one up too – cynophile (plural cynophiles) A person who loves canines; a dog lover.